January 25, 2014
Posted by on
Meet gitbucket – your own github-like web-application, requiring minimum configuration:
- out-of-the-box HTTP access to git repositories (in browser and from command line)
- web-based user management
- web-based repository management
- issue management, pull-requests, wiki, etc.
Not yet implemented features:
- out-of-the-box SSH support (or integration with SSH-supporting solutions like gitolite)
- online editing
My impression: this is very interesting application that I will certainly use as soon as missing features get implemented.